Last week-end I gave a talk at the Rencontres du Ciel et de l’Espace (RCE) at Cité des sciences et de l’industrie in Paris, about Venus. The planet will be easily observable for northern amateurs in 2015, do not miss it!
In 2015, we will see two nice venusian elongations favouring northern observers, an evening one during spring, a morning one in summer and fall. Here is the talk that shortly describes:
- How does the atmosphere of Venus work
- What can be observed on Venus : in UV, IR, and on the night side
- The observing methods, in visual and imagery
- Techniques of imaging and processing
- Different projects of observation!
Click on the image below to download the talk!
To be read on same topic